What is the Meaning of Loan: Need a Loan Urgent? Don’t take a loan, sir! Take a loan from us! We will get the loan done in a pinch! Many such telemarketing calls must have come to you too, which is really very irritating. But do you know what is this loan after all? Why is it being provided so easily now? What are the different types of loans? If all these questions are also arising in your mind, then you must read this article What is a loan completely because it will make it easier for you to understand the loan better.
Whenever the thought of a loan comes, then the picture of banks definitely emerges in the mind. And why not, in today’s time if you want a loan then you have to go to the banks only.
If the loan is understood in easy language, then it can be anything, but mainly money is understood in it, it is taken from some other person, while returning it, along with the principal amount, interest is also paid. have to return.
What is Load?
Loan makes our life easy. In today’s time, the direct connection of the loan is with the banks. This is probably because banks are the only financial institutions that provide you loans with interest. At the same time, they provide you loans soon in a very safe and secure way. If you have never taken a loan then you probably do not know much about its importance.
Because when there is a great need of money, such as for the treatment of a major disease, for getting children married, for building your house or for the education of your children, then in such places loans are the only support. Because it is very difficult to have such a huge amount with anyone, whether it is a friend or relative, such a large amount cannot be demanded from them. Now the only way left is to take a loan from the bank.
Loans are a very useful thing in times of need, whereas if you are unable to return it then it is best to stay away from it.
What are the components of a loan?
- Principal or borrowed amount or amount taken in loan
- Rate of interest
- For the duration or when you have taken the loan
Whenever you take a loan from someone, whether it is a bank, a financial institution, or a person, then whatever amount you take from them is called Principal Amount or Loan amount. This is the principal amount that has to be brought back and interest along with it.
Now let’s talk about Rate of Interest, this is the interest rate that gets added to the principal amount as time passes. By the way, no one will give you money without interest, so whatever interest comes along with your loan amount, in the end when you go to return the loan, it is called the rate of interest amount.
Now know what is the duration of the loan, as if you take a loan from someone, then he will never promise to return you, but he puts a time limit in front of you within which you have to return his money, This is called the loan duration.
Category of Loan
Loans are broadly divided into two categories, one is secured and the other is unsecured.
Let us now know about the categories of loans:-
1. Secured: A secured loan is called that loan which is backed by collateral or security that too in the form of assets such as property, gold, fixed deposits, and PF (Provided Fund). For example, if you took a home loan or an auto loan, a lien is created in your property and you cannot sell it until you have repaid the entire loan amount and your Can claim sole ownership of the house and vehicle.
2. Unsecured: An unsecured loan is called a loan which is a type of personal loan which does not require any collateral, security, or guarantee and can be taken to meet your needs. Banks or NBFCs provide these loans to you without any security and together they only look at your CIBIL score and personal track records.
Types of Loan
Home Loan – Unsecured
Car Loan – Unsecured
Education Loan – Secured
Personal Loan – Secured
Business Loan – Unsecured
Gold Loan – Unsecured
1. Personal Loan
A personal loan is called that loan which is availed by individuals according to their needs. These loans are more useful when unexpected expenses arise in front of you. These loans are usually taken from a bank or a non-banking financial company (NBFC).
2. Education loan
Quality education is of utmost importance to all the students and for this, they can go to any extent. As we know that the cost of education is increasing day by day. In such a situation, an education loan is the only way left. Education loan is the loan that students apply to fulfill their educational requirements. Almost all banks and NBFCs offer education loans in India.
3. Home loan
Buying or building a house is a very big dream of all Indians, while they definitely want to fulfill it. In such a situation, the entire capital deposited in building a house is sacrificed, while sometimes it also falls short. In such a situation, if we want to fulfill the dream, then we see the only way to take a home loan. You can take a home loan to buy your new home, to renovate it, to buy land, etc.
4. Car loan or Vechile Loan
Everyone wants a good car or vehicle, but we do not have enough money to buy it in a long time. Although buying a vehicle is considered a matter of self-respect, it also has many advantages such as it gives you the flexibility of transportation, increases your convenience and functionality.
5. Business Loan
Businesses need a lot of investment to run smoothly to pay their start-up expenses or business extensions. For such works, companies have to take business loans for their financial assistance. This is actually a loan which has to be returned to the company after a specific tenure. You can take these business loans for many purposes like starting a new firm, for business expansion, to finance dealers and vendors etc.
6. Gold Loan
Gold loan is a type of secured loan, whereas this loan is provided by banks in exchange for gold collateral. Banks provide loans to the borrowers as per their requirements but in return, they keep their gold jewelry and coins, while they return it when you return the amount taken. But it doesn’t hurt much to take it.
7. Term Loan
Term loan is called those loans which are mainly taken for business purposes and they have to be returned within a specified time frame.
1. It typically has a fixed interest rate, which has to be returned in a monthly or quarterly repayment schedule – and a maturity date is also set in advance. This is a secure type loan.
2. A secured term loan usually has a lower interest rate than an unsecured one.
Benefit of Loan
Let us know about the features and benefits of loans.
1. Having Financial Flexibility: Loans provide you financial flexibility. It provides you financial help in your time of need. On the other hand, by taking a loan, it also provides you some degree of financial freedom and also handles your everyday expenses properly, while not moving your planned budget here and there.
2. Easy Availability: All types of loans are mostly approved within 48 hours, provided you have already submitted all the required documents. So they can be easily obtained.
3. Receive The Amount Needed: Based on your income and financial history, you get the money you need.
4. Having A Convenient Tenure: While taking loans, you can choose within what time frame you can repay the loan. Most of the time, you get loans from 12 months to 60 months.
5. Benefit in Tax Benefits: According to the Income Tax Act of 1961, you get the facility of tax benefits in almost all types of loans.
How To Take Loan 2022
Applying for a loan in the bank is very easy. But before applying, you must know your financial situation, because in the end you also have to repay that loan amount.
Whatever your need, the decision to loan the money should be the last. If you want, you can apply online and follow their given steps, while you can also apply offline, for which you have to go to the official branch and talk to the manager and understand the loan correctly.
So friends, I hope you like our article ‘What is Loan? What to do to get a loan?’ Would have liked. And if you liked our article, then you can also share it with your friends and relatives and if you have got some good information from our article, then you can definitely tell us by commenting. Thank you…