Youtube or Blogging Which is Better: Today in this article you will learn about Blogging vs Vlogging in 2023. In today’s digital time, most people use Blogging and Vlogging to grow their online businesses. And many people are also earning lakhs of rupees from Blogging and Vlogging. In Blogging, we make a website and share our knowledge in the format of the text, and in Vlogging we make videos and share our knowledge in the format of videos. But there are many of you who do not know about Blogging and Vlogging. Today we are going to give you information about who is the best Blogging and Vlogging platforms. Let’s know about Blogging vs Vlogging in 2023.
What is Blogging?
Blogging is a website in which you share your knowledge in the format of text. If you have any skills or knowledge then you can create a blog for yourself. If your writing skills are good then you can create your website in categories like Finance, Health, Fitness, and Entertainment and earn lakhs of rupees. You do not need to know any programming language to create a blog or website.
Today you will find many platforms on the Internet like WordPress, and Blogger, from which you can easily create a website for yourself. In WordPress, you have to buy hosting whereas in Blogger you can create your blog or website for free.
What is Vlogging?
In Vlogging, we share our knowledge in the format of video. If you have any skills or knowledge, then you can make your own video and upload it to Youtube. Let me tell you that Youtube is the second-largest search engine in the world.
You can upload your video on Youtube in categories like Fitness, Health, and Comedy. Today you will find many Online Video Platforms on the Internet in which you can upload your videos. But Youtube is the best Online Video Platform in which you can earn lakhs of rupees a month by uploading your own videos.
What is Good Blogging and Vlogging in 2o23?
Both Blogging and Vlogging platforms are better. You can earn lakhs of rupees from both platforms. If you like writing then you can do blogging and if you like making videos then you can do vlogging.
Benefits of Blogging
- You can start blogging from your Computer and Laptop.
- You can start Blogging with Blogger for free.
- You can earn lakhs of rupees from blogging.
Benefits of Vlogging
- You can start Vlogging with Camra, and Mike.
- You can start Vlogging on Youtube for free.
- You can earn lakhs of rupees from Vlogging.
Who Gets Success Quickly in 2o23
One has to have the patience to get success in both YouTube and Blogging. But the advantage of blogging is that once you understand how things work, you can create many blogs and earn well by bringing traffic to all blogs.
But before making another channel for YouTube, you should have a good understanding of the topic on which you are going to make a channel, and then it is not necessary that the way your first channel grows, so should the second one. Overall, it will take some time to get success in both YouTube and Blogging. But with Blogging Skills, you can manage many blogs.
What are the Earning Sources for Youtube?
1. Google Adsense: You can earn money by monetizing your channel with Google Adsense. The more views your videos get, the more your earnings will be. This method is used by all YouTubers.
2. Promotion Video: Instead of promoting a channel, you can charge money from them according to your own. Big YouTubers charge a lot of money for this and earn money.
3. Sponsored Video: When you get more subscribers on your channel, then you start getting emails from the advertiser, from which you charge money in exchange for sponsored videos. The bigger your audience is, the more money you can charge from the advertiser.
4. Attach Affiliate Links In Description: You can put an Affiliate Link of any of your products in the description of the video, so that if someone buys the product from that link then you get a commission.
What are the Earning Sources for Blogging?
1. Google Adsense: Money can be earned by putting Google Adsense ads on your blog. 70% of bloggers earn money from this method only. But for this, you need more traffic on the blog.
2. Affiliate Links: You can earn good money by putting affiliate links on your blog. Many marketers earn money by doing affiliate marketing from a blog.
3. Sponsored Post: If you do a Sponsored Post on your site, then you can charge money for it. You can take this money directly from them.
4. Google Adsense Alternatives: There are many other Ad Networks like Google Adsense, with the help of which you can earn a lot of money by monetizing the blog. For example – Adversal, Media.net
4. Backlink Sell: If you give someone’s link on your site, then you can charge money from them in return. For this, first, you have to build the authority of the site.
Friends, if you have liked our information, then you can definitely tell us by commenting and you can also share this information with your friends and relatives.
Stay tuned to our website for more amazing information.
Thank You 🙂